TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Sessions must not be booked through the onsite coaching staff.
- All bookings are subject to availability
- The person making the booking accepts the booking conditions on behalf of all on the booking / registration form
- The whole course fee is required before the start of a course and to secure a place
- All bookings are secured with payment. Until payment is received no booking will be confirmed.
- Any changes to bookings made by the customer will incur a minimum administration fee of 5% per transaction (minimum fee £2.50).
Cancellations, Notices and Charges
- Sessions cancelled with 1 months notice will receive 100% credit note, 14 days notice for 50% credit, 0 – 14 days for 0% credit.
- Any booking sessions which are not attended are still charged
- Performance Cricket reserves the right to cancel a course and in such cases will refund any fees for outstanding classes.
Safeguarding and Welfare
- We are committed to safeguarding all the children in our sessions from harm and abuse.
- Performance Cricket are obligated to report any suspected child abuse or neglect to the relevant authorities.
- Parents must inform Performance Cricket Staff in advance of any conditions that may affect their child (medical, learning, behavioural, etc).
- Children (under age of 16 years) must be collected by an adult over the age of 16 years who has been authorized to collect them on their registration form.
- Performance Cricket reserves the right to exclude or refuse any person without notice, if we consider their presence compromises the atmosphere of the club. Transport home will be the responsibility of the parent and no refund / credit will be available.
Forced Closures / Schedule Changes
- If Performance Cricket is forced to cancel or close a session due to an external factor such as bad weather, unplanned facility maintenance, strike action or other industrial action by order of Local Authority or Environmental Health, customers will still be liable for fees incurred during the period of closure.
- Performance Cricket may need to amend activity programs, schedules, services, dates, times and / or venues on occasions that may be out of our control. This will be without refund or compensation of any affected booking.
Photography / Video Analysis
- Performance Cricket occasionally take photographs and extensively use video analysis in One to One coaching, Master Classes, Academies and Performance Workshops. These are solely for player feedback, promotional and marketing purposes. If you would rather your child was not included in any photographs we must be informed in writing before commencement of your booking.
- All Performance Cricket coaches are covered for their insurance under the ECB Coaches Association with ECB approved Insurance Brokers, Kerry London Limited underwritten by Allianz Insurance.
- Performance Cricket do not accept liability for personal injury or death of any participants unless directly caused by the proven negligence of the company or its staff.
- Performance Cricket take no responsibility for any items that are lost, stolen or damaged at any of the sessions.
1. Performance Cricket collect personal details for you and your child to register and enable us to process your booking. Performance Cricket will only use your personal details to promote future marketing of sessions. Please let us know if you do not want to receive future communications from Performance Cricket.